Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Bye, Multiply! Hello, Blogspot!

The inevitable has happened: I have caught the Blogspot fever!

Some friends were asking me why I transferred my blog from Multiply to this bloghost when I had already put so much time and effort in my previous webpage. I wouldn't want to go into the details of the story, but let it be said that I have had so many problems with my Multiply account that I couldn't even edit several blog entries anymore.

There are several hassles in starting a blog in Blogspot: Transferring the good entries with all their links and pictures is a pain in the neck. Also, there isn't any fast way of upping all the photos into accessible albums. And, d*mmit, I hate being a newbie.

But at the end of the day, I think the move will be worth the sacrifice, given all the exciting features Blogspot has to offer. I am currently in the process of finalizing the design template for the blog, copying and pasting old entries from the former URL and evaluating options for the best photo-sharing platform available, so keep on checking this spot for more updates.

Thanks for dropping by! I'll be seeing you here. :-)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger