Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hot, hot, hot

Summer has come to the Philippines, you guys! How's everyone doing?

I've seen in the news that this summer will be particularly long and hot, so it's important that you keep safe. Drink lotsa water (the pure, unadulterated variety and not some bottled juice) and as all Pinoys would know, take frequent showers. I find twice a day refreshing.

Dermatologists also advise putting on sunblock; I started doing so just recently and I find it very useful. I also would advise against putting hairgel so often because it adds to the heat.

Have a happy summer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Philippines is such a heaven for travelers, Different Culture, language, religion, food culture, dressing, architecture , Historical building, beautiful beaches ,plateaus, Deep rivers, Fascinating natural sites, thrilling wildlife…Over all Philippines is best destination for travelling for more information you can go to Tourist Information Guide

Powered By Blogger